Sunday, September 12, 2010

Insanity Workout - Week 2

Well... 2nd week of Insanity has come and gone. To be honest, I found this week to be harder than the previous week. For some reason, my energy was dropping and I had to struggle through it. Hopefully next week will be better.

Now for my results. I feel that my stamina has definitely increased. I can do each workout harder than before. I suspect that my fat percentage may have dropped. I haven't measured it so I can't say for sure. From visual inspection (looking in the mirror) it looks like it. My weight hadn't dropped, which is a good news for me. It means that my muscle development is keeping up with fat loss for now.

From what I felt for the second week, I would say that I wouldn't recommend Insanity for those more concerned with building up upper body. For those who feels that their lower body is their weak point, it really is the perfect workout. Posture is very important to make sure you don't get hurt. Due to the large amount of jumping, I would say that those with bad knees should avoid this workout. I find that this may cause some problems with people that are overweight. I would suggest that they get started with a slightly easier workout to make sure that they have the muscles developed to absorb the shocks from jumping.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment