Thursday, September 23, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 25 + Hunger Rant

Another day of Cardio Recovery done.  Do those poses that you have to hold work different muscles?  My improvement in Cardio Recovery is very incremental.  I really have to fight for every second of improvement.  For other videos, I plateau for a bit then improve leaps and bounds.  I wish I can say that for Cardio Recovery.

Now with the workout mini-update out of the way, on to my hunger rant.  Shaun T mentions how you have to EAT because you're going to burn through it?  He was right.  My metabolism skyrocketed.  I eat 5 meals a day and I'm constantly hungry.  I eat a light meal and 2 hours later, I get hungry again.  I don't even need to use the clock.  By the time hunger hits, it's been about 2-3 hours.

The good thing is that I tend to eat healthy.  The only unhealthy eating habit that I really had was my love for sodas.  I love sodas.  But for the sake of Insanity I dropped that to the minimum.  For those of you that likes your fast foods, the junk foods, etc...  The constant hunger is going to be tough to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment