Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 24

Finished Plyometric Cardio Circuit today.  The workout went well today as well.  There's a lot of things that I learned while doing these workouts and taking it all into account allows me to keep myself disciplined.  The results are showing up pretty nicely.

One thing nice about doing each of these workouts several times is that you begin to learn to read your body.  As I do the exercises, I also take a look at the time and put it up against my current condition.  If I realize that I still have some energy left to push myself and the workout is coming to a close, I start pushing myself harder.  On the other side of the spectrum, if I find myself becoming tired and I'm only 20 minutes into the workout, I know about how much I should pace myself to be able to complete the workout without bonking

No comments:

Post a Comment