Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 31

Is it just me or does Recovery Week seem harder?  I'm serious, it really does seem harder now.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm doing the same workout everyday or I'm pushing too hard, but it's really taking a toll on my lower back muscles and knees.

Like my fellow blogger mentions in his blog, Insanity, like P90X, only does one set for each exercise unlike the previous workouts.  I kind of like it this way because it keeps the entire workout fresh.  I also really like the fact that it seems to work out my lower back which I've always considered my weak point.  My knees are getting terribly fatigued though and I have no idea why.  I'm not doing the crazy jumps in this workout and I've been doing the squat moves with proper posture.

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment