Saturday, September 25, 2010

Insanity Workout - Midterm Goal

Well, day 27 workout is right around the corner.  It's 12:06 am right now, so I suppose the workout is actually later today.  Now, you might be wondering why I'm specifically mentioning the day 27 workout.  The reason is pretty simple.  It's the last workout for the first stage of Insanity.  That's right, later today will be my halfway completion of the grueling workout.

Since it is a rather special workout (for me at least), I decided that I will truly go all out.  I know what you're probably thinking.  "Aren't you suppose to go all out anyways?"  The fact is, if I was in good (not decent, but GOOD) physical shape, indeed, I would be going all out.  But if I tried to do that with my previous workouts, I would have crashed and burned so bad that I probably wouldn't have been able to finish the videos all the way.  I needed to finish the workouts to keep up my motivation, so that's what I opted for.  I paced myself.  Even with that, I was still left gasping for breath, on the brink of hurling.

But not for this upcoming workout.  I will go full tilt from the get go with every intention of finishing the workout that way.  I will dig deeper.  I will burn myself out and see if there's anything left in the ashes.  I will see how much hotter it burns the deeper I dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment