Friday, October 15, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 47

I did Max Cardio and Insane Abs today.  A double whammy.  But to be honest, I had to take it a little easy on the Max Cardio workout today.  My quads were shot and while I wasn't feeling tired, I just could not get any strength into my legs.  I'm sure if anyone watched me, they would have laughed at my attempts to jump during the workout.

I did Insane Abs for the first time today.  Wow.  It's a doozy of a workout.  Without doing a single sit up, you burn through your abs at an unbelievable pace.  It's a little over 30 minutes, but I didn't care.  I've been itching for some targeted ab workout.  The one problem that I've run into though was my weak lower back.  Trying to maintain the C-sit position really does a number on your lower back muscles.  Other than that, I loved it.

3 comments:

  1. Yea you know what I did today? Curled 7 beers and 3 shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Nice. Yuenglings and Captain Morgans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuenglings, I wish none of those in Tx.

    ReplyDelete