Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Insanity Workout - Day 43 + Video

I should have posted this yesterday, but the I had some problems trying to put the video on the blog.  I asked Beachbody for permission to post this a while ago and got the okay to post it a few days ago.  But back to that later.

First the workout.  The Insanity workout has been a real rollercoaster ride for me.  Like the day before, there are days where no matter what I do, my condition is bad and I suffer for it.  Then there are days when I have plenty of energy (like yesterday) and the workout goes very well.

Yesterday was the Max Cardio and while hard, didn't give me that stressed out feeling that I had before.

Now onto the video.

A little about the video.  It is a webinar presented by Shaun T to the Beachbody coaches on what Insanity is really about.  He goes a little into how the workout came to being, how it's different from other Beachbody programs, who the program is for, etc...  It really answers a lot of basic questions that people who wants to start Insanity might have.  The video is a bit long, but I do recommend that you finish the whole thing if you're planning on starting Insanity.





Disclaimer:  I do not own this video.  Insanity goes to Beachbody and co...  Put on here with their permission, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment